- The biggest advantage of an online course is that your classroom and instructor are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Your only excuse for missing class is not getting online! Otherwise, everything is available to you. You can get announcements, access notes, review assignments, take practice quizzes, discuss questions, chat with fellow students and study any time you want. Other than certain due dates, you make your own schedule for completing the requirements of the course.
- You can study any time you want. You can study with whomever you want. You can study wearing anything you want Online courses give you the flexibility to spend time with work, family, friends, significant others or any other activity you like. You still have to complete the work but for many people, with continually changing work schedules or people who make frequent business trips, parents with small children, students caring for others or whose health prevents them from making it to campus on a regular basis, students whose friends or boyfriend/girlfriend drop in unexpectedly, or for those days when the surf and/or snow is wicked, this method of course delivery can't be beat.
- Online students often find that their family, friends and/or boy-girl-friends get involved in the course. Oftentimes, a student will study with that special someone present. Children may take an interest in the online environment. Parents may look over the shoulder of an online student while they are surfing across the web. In short, everyone in the household gets involved in learning. Having the support of your family and friends makes you more likely to succeed.
- Because you have a direct pipeline to the instructor via e-mail, you can get your questions answered directly. Many students aren't comfortable asking questions in class for fear of feeling stupid. The Internet eliminates that fear. Many times you think of a question after class or while you are studying. Rather that trying to remember to ask it or forgetting it, you can send an e-mail to the instructor. Your opportunity to learn is enhanced.
- Many of us don't really take the time to get to know our fellow students, especially in large classes. We might be too busy or we're just plain shy. An online course provides an opportunity to get to know other students via bulletin boards, chat rooms and mailing lists. I've had students form study groups online, meeting at a local library or coffee shop. Even if you just converse online, it gives you a type of interaction with together students and other people that just isn't practical in the time-limited on-campus classroom.
- When you complete this course, you will be able to include e-mail and web browsing as technical skills on your resume. That gives you a definite advantage over someone who doesn't have these skills. Learning how to get information via the Internet opens up a world of possibilities for your personal and professional life. You can find jobs online, get college applications online, make travel plans online, get dealer costs for cars online, comparison shop online, access great works of art and literature online, meet people from around the world online, follow sports and movies online, and so on. The possibilities are practically endless.
- Most of the time, most of what we learn in a course is forgotten within a week or two of the end of classes. Having that spark of interest and knowing how to find information online insures that what your learning is always available to you. If you become interested in a certain topic, perhaps because of something you see, read or hear about, or perhaps because one of your children or friends has a question, you can get online and look it up. You will have developed the skills to find information, digest it, synthesize it and formulate an answer to any question that comes your way.
- Although you may think that buying a computer and paying for Internet access is pretty expensive, consider what it would cost you in gas and parking each month if you were driving to campus. Consider the costs of eating out versus eating at home. Consider the costs for child-care, pet care or any other kind of care that you need to provide while you are away from home. Consider the costs of missing work to make classes or not being eligible for a promotion because you can't attend classes to advance your educational level. These are very tangible benefits of having access to education at home.
1. Course overview
3. Video tutorial
4. Interactive Session with lectures
5. Model papers and pass papers review
6. Exam preparation
7. Academic Support
- - We are the first and premium online institute in Sri Lanka which offers courses fully online. We are an accredited partner of programmes we offer and we give lots of benefits to our students unlike in other physical institutions. Such benefits are,
• The convenience of studying anywhere at anytime
• We offer globally recognized academic and professional qualifications
• Save time and cost both
• Unlimited access to Myblackboard and also to the subject content
• Free live review sessions in any language, Sinhala English or Tamil
• E- Study materials and E-library facilities
• Scholarships for early bird registrations
• Monthly payment options
• Initial registration with the GTC- Rs. 2000.00
• Programme fee- monthly payment or full payment (if you make the full payment, you will receive a discount)
• UK/ SL registration fee- depend on the programme
• Membership fee- in pounds (£), this amount will vary depend on the programme
• Exam fee- in pounds (£), this amount will vary depend on the programme and the number of subjects you undertake for each subject
- All the professional qualifications required to become a member with the professional body and update their membership annually. You cannot sit for the exam without becoming a member of the professional body. To become a member, you need to pay a specific amount to UK professional body. When you become a member, you will receive a title where you can use it after the name. (i.e Hansi Perera BIT (col), MBCS, AMBE)
- - When you got registered with us, you will receive an auto-generated mail from the GTC which contains summary of your registration including your reference number and payment methods. Such payment methods are,
• Bank deposits- Bank of Ceylon (BOC) or Commercial Bank
• Bank Transfer
• Online Payment- Master card or Visa
Post Your Questions Here
What Our Students has to say
“Thanks to the Global Training centre online campus and the supportive staff, now I can study ABE qualification from home while following my law degree."
"Thanks to the GTC's mode of studying online, I was able to study for BCS HEQ while working, making me exceptionally ahead of the rest. Because I was well equipped with the qualifications and work experience in the corporate world. "
Mohamed Wazeem - BCS Student
IT Support Engineer - Team Leader
Powerline Engineering Qatar W.L.L. (ISO 9001:2008 Certified A Grade Constructors)
“The Global Training Centre Online campus provides individual attention during the learning process with the review sessions. I recommend GTC is the right place to start your education career."
“The Global Training centre has broken the barriers of education that’s only limited to a certain area, making it possible for me to study ACCA in such a convenient way. Also I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Global Training Centre to anyone who wants a recognized qualification from UK.”